Duralast Floor Jack is a durable, reliable and safe tool that is designed to make your automotive repair and maintenance tasks easier. The jack is made from heavy-duty steel and has a durable finish that resists corrosion and abrasion. It is easy to use, has an adjustable height and can lift up to 3 tons. It is the perfect tool for any garage or shop.
Features of Duralast Floor Jack
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Durable finish that resists corrosion and abrasion
- Easy to use
- Adjustable height
- Lift up to 3 tons
- Safety overload protection
- 2-piece handle with foam grip
Benefits of Using Duralast Floor Jack
- It is a durable and reliable tool that can help you in automotive repair and maintenance.
- It is easy to use and can be adjusted to the height you need.
- It is capable of lifting up to 3 tons, so it can handle most automotive repair and maintenance tasks.
- It is designed with safety overload protection, so you can be sure that it will not fail you when you need it.
- It comes with a two-piece handle with a foam grip for comfortable use.
How to Use Duralast Floor Jack
Step 1: Position the Jack
Position the jack underneath the vehicle, making sure that it is centered and that it is securely in place. The jack should be positioned close to the lift point, which is usually the frame or axle.
Step 2: Pump the Handle
Pump the handle to lift the vehicle. Make sure to pump the handle evenly and not too quickly, as this can cause the jack to slip or the vehicle to become unbalanced.
Step 3: Lower the Vehicle
When you are done working on the vehicle, lower it by releasing the pressure on the handle. Make sure to lower it slowly and evenly to ensure that it is safely and securely on the ground.
Duralast Floor Jack is a reliable and durable tool that is perfect for automotive repair and maintenance. It is easy to use and can lift up to 3 tons. With its safety overload protection and two-piece handle with foam grip, you can be sure that it will provide you with the best performance for your automotive repair and maintenance tasks.